Five by Five

The squishy thoughts of a squishy girl

Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Most Evil Computer in the World


Let me tell you about the most evil computer in the world (ie. all of them). Every computer I have ever meant has been evil. They are able to perform complex tasks in the blink of an eye, but they never seem to want to do the complex task I want them to do in the blink of an eye that I specify.

As I type this anti-computerite rant on my evil computer, I know just what it's thinking in its little microchippy brain. It's thinking, "Yes, I've trapped her. She's injured and cannot run away, so she is dependent on me, all-powerful Arg (or whatever they name themselves), for all her entertainment. I'll just get her feeling all safe and comfortable by playing along for a few days, and when she's reaching the homicidal point of cabin fever BAM! no sound for her. Yes, I'll wait until she decides to watch a four-hour long movie to fill the endless hours of boredom and loneliness, and I will deprive her of sound. Moah ha ha! I am ARG! Mighty Arg!"

And so on, and so forth.

I know I will pay dearly for my complaining. Soon I'll loose the privilege of writing, and then internet, and then it will probably just have done with me and kill me. Well, you've won Arg. I am a puny human. I am no match for you. Just make it quick and painless.

No, I'm not going crazy from solitude. I am a perfectly normal shut in.

1 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Blogger Ghostofasmile said...

Were you watching Footloose with the extras?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home